Cafiza Tablet E31
Urnex Cafiza Tablet for Espresso Machine E31
Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
- Tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head.
- Available in multiple tablet sizes for a broad range of fully automatic machines.
- Organically listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute and NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
Cafiza Tablets (E31)
Eliminates coffee residue and oils from superautomatic and traditional espresso machines.
Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing.
- Each tablet weighs 2.0 g and is 15 mm in diameter.
- 2 gr of 60 pcs.
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
2 gr of 60 pcs